Thursday, February 25, 2016

Beautifully Uncertain - Prayers and God Winks



Day 26: THIS PRAYER WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Day 26 was quite simple…sort of..
I was instructed to say this prayer over all relationships and just sit back and let God to the rest.

BUPrayer

The prayer - I can say.. sitting back, now THAT is the hard part.

Day 27: God Wink
Todays goal was to be bold with God and ask Him for a God Wink. So I did.. and I waited and waited.. and waited.. and just when I was about to give up - He came to me! In a fortune cookie, no less..





Day 29: Send a Letter to Your Future Self

Today's challenge was to visit FutureMe.org and write your future self a letter, to be delivered at any time in the future in which you choose (I chose a year from today) I wrote my hopes and goals and plans for the future and I sent it off. A year from now Future Me and Past Me will collide and compare notes. I am hoping that a year from now, things will be different, personally and professionally. I hope that on this day, one year from now, I will be reading that letter to myself and admiring just how far I have come. In the off chance that I haven't and im in the EXACT same place I am now.. I have instructed myself to kick my own ass!


Day 30: What Does THIS Woman Want?

The instructions for today were to sit down and write out the qualities that you’re looking for in your future husband. Since that's not AT ALL what this is about I had initially thought to skip it all together but then I decided not to.. I don't know if its because I feel as if though something is missing in my life or it just seemed like a fun thing to do, but I did it.
We were told to list as many qualities as we wanted and to be as specific as possible.

So here goes.. I want someone who puts me first.. above all else.. who WANTS to be with me.. who NEEDS to be with me. THAT'S IT!


That's not too hard is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment