Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 16: Beautifully Uncertain, A Little Step Toward Your Big Dream

Day 16: A Little Step Toward Your Big Dream
Todays goal was about taking a small step towards a big Dream. It's hard to have concrete goals when you really don't know what you want to do.. I DO know I want to be out of debt, I know I want to travel the world, and I know I love to be around people.. so I decided to take a huge leap of faith and sign up to be a Stella and Dot Stylist.

For one, I LOVE their jewelry, I believe every single product is superior to all others, and I get discounts! What's not to love?

So I used my last $200 and made the investment.


Because TINY steps taken in faith are better than allowing fear and doubt and hesitation keep you stuck. And even the tiniest steps, taken faithfully, will eventually get you to your destination. ~Beautiful Uncertainty

No comments:

Post a Comment