Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Beautifully Uncertain - One Year, One Goal

Day 4 One Year, One Goal

While there are many things I want to accomplish this year, like finally tackling that back room that has been bothering me for years, I am instructed to pick one goal, write it down, share it with the world, and don't stop working till I accomplish it..

So that's what I am doing..

My ONE goal for 2016 is to pay off ALL of my credit cards.. every single one.. and then throw a big ass party.. which I will pay for in cash..

So here is the plan... I have taken all of my credit card bills, listed them all on a spreadsheet with balance, APR, and min payment, then arranged them in order by highest APR.

The one with the highest gets paid off first, all the others get the minimum payment. When the first one is paid off, you apply that monthly amount to the second card and pay all of that until it is paid off. Once that card is paid, you take the money from both of the first two cards and apply it to the payment of the third card.. get it.. it's called the snowball effect.. fingers crossed it works..

No comments:

Post a Comment