Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I was presented with a 30 day No Junk food Challenge and it goes something like this..

Since the first four are practically major food groups in my home, I hesitated, for a minute but then I decided...


So today is DAY ONE..



For the last few months, something has been "off". I cant quite put  my finger on it but I just haven't felt like myself. I decided it was time I did something about it.. so I thought what's better than trying a yoga class.. start slow, do a little stretching, get in touch with my "inner self", maybe meditate a bit...

WOAH! That was NOT what I thought it was going to be! It hurt! Like, ALOT!

I couldn't do ANY of the moves, I couldn't stretch AT ALL.. and the only part of my "inner self" I almost got in touch with was the part that almost came out of my mouth..

About the only part I could do was the laying down meditation portion.. and even then, I almost fell asleep.. till my phone rang.. and disrupted the entire class.

But I will try again tomorrow!

{Work out log: 1 hr attempted yoga   30 min treadmill}

No comments:

Post a Comment