Monday, January 18, 2016

Beautifully Uncertain

I came across a blog the other day that really caught my eye. The entire page is geared towards single women, which I am not, but I still managed to relate to so much of it. So much so that I decided to try their 31 day Challenge. Check out the page here..

http://thesinglewoman.net/


I am already three weeks behind so I need to do some MAJOR catching up.. details of week one can be found here..

http://thesinglewoman.net/2015/12/31/buweekone/

Day 1 - Quite Reflection

How I wish I had an entire day to dedicate to this but it's just not possible.. Lately, I feel as if there is always someone or something that requires some part of my attention. I did, however, take a drive to my moms.. I turned up the radio and sang along and shut everything else out.. (I may have missed the quite part).  It wasn't a long drive but it helped me clear my mind.. even if it was just for a few minutes..

I hope I can remember to do this daily.. odds are slim..

No comments:

Post a Comment